Floortime Homeschool Program Consultation
DIRFloortime Program Parent Consultation
Consultation on administrative work related to doctor tomato treatment
Coaching & Education
The International Council on Development and Learning (ICDL) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting each person’s development to its fullest potential. Through the genius and leadership of Dr. Stanley Greenspan, ICDL was formed 32 years ago and became the official home of DIR® and DIRFloortime®. DIRFloortime® is used to help children, young adults, and even adults with a wide range of emotional, sensory, regulatory, motor, learning, and developmental challenges. DIRFloortime® is recognized as a leading evidence-based approach to helping individuals on the autism spectrum and others with neurodevelopmental differences flourish.
DIR 101 COURSES
DIR 201 COURSES
DIR 202 COURSES
DIR 203 COURSES
We, as a proxy for our partners, provide parents and families with personalized service plans based on individual differences and ensure quick and clear communication with program providers.
Onsite Training and Seminar
- Planning and running conferences, symposiums, seminars, customer lecture
- We provide specialized know-how in various fields.
- Multi-group, real-time delivery of live lectures, rehearsals, training and lectures, Q&A
- Provision of interpretation service through a professional interpreter during i-Tomato treatment
- Provision of interpretation service during floor-time, home schooling, parent coaching, and counseling sessions
Provision of air ticket and accommodation reservations according to the medical treatment and event schedule
Arrival (and departure drop-off service) vehicle service paid for the period of stay.